The results are in and they’re big news! A recent province-wide poll conducted by Insights West confirms that British Columbians overwhelmingly support the $10aDay Child Care Plan.
Here are 5 important findings from the Poll, confirming that a large majority of British Columbians:
- Know the challenges facing families with young children today, relative to a generation ago.
- Value the benefits quality child provides for children, families, employers and the economy
- Support government investment in building an affordable child care system
- Prefer government funding for child care services over cash to parents, by a margin of 3 to 1
- Agree that the $10aDay Plan is beneficial and realistic, and would consider voting for a political party that implements it.
These results are giving even more momentum to our Campaign. Clearly, we are on the right track
Please Take Action today, and help the thousands of British Columbians working to ensure that government adopts and implements $10aDay Child Care.
It’s time for affordable child care in BC!